“We work with you and take a holistic approach, blending your personal and business journeys together successfully.” – Matt LaDuke, Consultant
It is difficult, if not impossible, to separate the entrepreneur from the enterprise. The reality is that, most likely, the entity will take on the values, culture and expectations of the entrepreneur. The role of the executive coach is to assist the individual in being the very best person that they can be personally and professionally.
Executive coaches facilitate the process of helping individuals define and work toward accomplishing their goals by reaching their full potential. It is important to understand that it is not the role of the coach to establish the goals but to work with the entrepreneur or executive director for key persons in establishing those goals. We work with the client by assisting them to develop and articulate not only the goals for the business and organization but, more importantly, their own personal goals and how the business venture serves as a tool to accomplish those personal goals, rather than the other way around.
The role of coach is technically different than that of consultant or therapist. However the role is often one that is a blend of consultant, mentor and therapist. We take a holistic approach when working with our clients, taking into consideration their economic, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. We work with them to find balance in all areas of their life.
Our role as executive coach is to help the individual assess where they are currently in life’s journey and to assist them in discovering where they want to go from there. We support their learning; we help them evaluate what has worked or not worked in the past for them and what the possible alternatives are.
Gadd Business Consultants services include, but are not limited to, the following executive coaching services:
- We work with the individual to explore, experiment and learn new ways of working and thinking, both personally and professionally.
- We serve as a catalyst to assist them in reaching their goals.
- We provide emotional support, empathy and encouragement.
- We help them reach deeper learning by affirming what they know and helping them discover what they do not.
- We serve as a sounding board and as a mirror to bounce ideas off of and to help provide clarity on their ideas and values.
- Our role is to provide honest feedback sharing with the individual what they need to hear rather than just what they want to hear. Oftentimes, we provide feedback to them that others will not.
- We work with individuals that have the desire to grow and improve and are willing to work with and trust someone to support them in that process.